The Other Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's bring this community to life!

4 posters

Go down

Let's bring this community to life! Empty Let's bring this community to life!

Post by Eri28 Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:18 am

Hello, you can call me Eri!

I realize that "other hearted" is a relatively new term, but I feel it might fit me well...

I've always had felt extremely strong emotional and sometimes spiritual connections to worlds that are not our own, that don't exist in our reality. I've spent a good part of my life daydreaming to the point where I feel like I've made "friends" in different universes that I imagine through my dreamed experiences. I recognize that I do not actually share an identity with these characters, but the bonds are still too strong to ignore. I am not a multiple system, but they are truly a part of me now.

I've only recently come to become conscious of how much these characters have impacted me. However, I am a strong believer that no matter what you believe in spiritually, the physical world should always come first. I realize that spending time with these characters is fun and comforting, but I can't rely on the escapism to help me with my problems in this reality. However, IMO, there's nothing wrong with acknowledging what you are spiritually and that's why I'm here now. I am "hearted" with quite a few characters, some more strongly than others. Many of them are original ones that have arisen from my own daydreams, including a girl who I call Ashley, a regal, haughty and powerful witch. More public characters include Clank from the Ratchet and Clank series, or at least a small robot very similar to him. I like robots. Razz Probably the most known character would be the Vocaloid Hatsune Miku, and the most obscure would be Shotaro Kaneda from Tetsujin no. 28 (referenced in my username!)

Obviously, many of my connections are fictional, so I hope I can get along well with all the animal hearted in here. I know that at least throughout the otherkin community, there have been a few abrasions with fiction-identified people. I hope that is not the case here, and I choose to accept and respect everyone and hope I will be treated the same. Smile

Sorry about the long post. I'm really glad to have found this place and hope to share experiences and make friends. Smile
Eri28
Eri28

Back to top Go down

Let's bring this community to life! Empty Re: Let's bring this community to life!

Post by Calico Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:45 pm

Hello, Eri, nice to meet you! Welcome to our forums Smile If you ever need anything at all, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm. I hope to see you around!
Calico
Calico
Admin

https://theotherhearts.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Let's bring this community to life! Empty Re: Let's bring this community to life!

Post by LoporiConteh Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:02 am

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here. cheers cheers cheers cheers
LoporiConteh
LoporiConteh

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:44 pm

Welcome welcome! Very Happy So glad to have you! I'm also fiction-hearted so you're definitely free to join the party here. Very Happy
jabberwocky
jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down