The Other Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music that speaks to your kith-type!

2 posters

Go down

Music that speaks to your kith-type! Empty Music that speaks to your kith-type!

Post by LoporiConteh Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:44 am

Do you have any songs/pieces of music that remind you of your kith-types or make you feel like your kith-types? Do you have any songs that remind you of the experience of being otherhearted in general? Any line of lyrics in particular?
I have whole playlists dedicated to my kith-types, that also include songs about my own feelings and experiences on the subject! Some help me to transport myself into the world of the creatures, to imagine myself as one. Here are a small handful of examples...
APE SONGS

This song makes me think of chimpanzees, especially young ones. And that little intro is just perfect. Though, I do think of bonobos sometimes while listening to this.

This is the orang-utan song, though it is Chinese sounding. It still has a very orangy vibe! flower

Bonobo theme tunes. Mainly for the lyrics as they suit their behaviour, though it does have this very flamboyant sound that matches the animals perfectly. Most of the Artpop album is just bonobo music!!

This song is about allllllll the species. ^.^
(along with the rest of the soundtrack!)

General ape music, but ESPEEEEECIALLY bonobos.

GENERAL ANIMAL-HEARTED FEELS:

Lyrical extract from Death Cab: "'brown eyes I hold you near, 'cause you're the only song I want to hear, a melody softly soaring through my atmosphere."

MERMAID MUSIC

LoporiConteh
LoporiConteh

Back to top Go down

Music that speaks to your kith-type! Empty Re: Music that speaks to your kith-type!

Post by jabberwocky Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 am

Ohhh my gosh okay. So. Crow hearted feelings definitely come from "Burn" by the Cure, in large part because it's from The Crow. XD But I also super love the Anix's cover of it so have that. This trembling, adored, tousled, bird-mad girl...

I don't really have much for feline feelings. Or Billy. But crow is just all up and over and around that song like wow. <3
jabberwocky
jabberwocky

Back to top Go down