The Other Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Species Dysphoria and Other-Hearted People?

2 posters

Go down

Species Dysphoria and Other-Hearted People? Empty Species Dysphoria and Other-Hearted People?

Post by jabberwocky Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:58 am

Does it ever hit anyone else really hard emotionally to think about how close they feel to their kith-type, but that they still aren't actually their kith-type? Like...
I'm not a cat therian. I really don't think I am. I don't ID AS a cat, and I can't make myself. And that makes me feel even further away from the cats I want to be so close to.
It's actually very comparable to the species dysphoria I experience as a therian, but....slightly different? I think less of a dysphoria and more of an...intense longing?
I'm not quite sure what to call this.

~Rook
jabberwocky
jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Species Dysphoria and Other-Hearted People? Empty Re: Species Dysphoria and Other-Hearted People?

Post by LoporiConteh Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:17 pm

I totally understand you, I recently realised that bonobos were more of a theriotype and I get exactly what you describe. Also the feeling of being disappointed in my human physiology. It's just not.. good enough?
LoporiConteh
LoporiConteh

Back to top Go down