The Other Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An introduction

4 posters

Go down

An introduction Empty An introduction

Post by Nightfire Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:54 am

I use another name, but you may call me Nightfire. I would like to communicate what I am to others. My animal is the lioness. My goal is to connect with her so that I no longer feel estranged. In this being a new idea, I'm curious about the animal hearted. The connection between humans with animals is a very old one.

I'm a member of a multiple system. I would avoid being overpowered by any who may impose prejudice upon me. This knowledge is important, however, to understand why I seek myself through others. I have a spotty memory, at best. This is why I spend as much time as I can sifting through our memories, in some frustration. I don't readily recognize what may be my own. It's like looking into a glass but not recognizing your reflection. I do know that I'm connected with the lioness.

How I see us is this: I am myself, and the lioness and I are attuned, in a sense. She is as of this day, a part of myself. I encountered this connection within the memory halls we share. I transformed, from a human to a partly animal creature. The form has remained a constant, or in its absence, the lioness has remained and I inside her. I regained some understanding of myself as a result. Because of this, I believe I could make use of these forums.

Nightfire

Nightfire

Back to top Go down

An introduction Empty Re: An introduction

Post by Calico Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:58 pm

Welcome! Do feel free to make any questions that you may have known to the community here. If you need anything, feel free to pm me, and enjoy the forums!
Calico
Calico
Admin

https://theotherhearts.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LoporiConteh Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:14 pm

Welcome! You sound quite intriguing. I can totes understand your last paragraph on the lioness.
LoporiConteh
LoporiConteh

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:04 am

We're also a multiple system, so you aren't alone here. Smile Welcome to the forums and Im sorry for the late reply!
~Rook
jabberwocky
jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down